Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

UO Ducks--"Ducker" Punch
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: UO Ducks--"Ducker" Punch

Like and share this with your friends on Facebook

Re:UO Ducks--"Ducker" Punch 10 Years, 11 Months ago  
And this isn't the first incident with this guy.
gingold

The administrator has disabled public write access.

He not only stains Oregon football and college football, but American football in general.

Either the powers that be in the Oregon football program make him go or they should go.

Ric
rcsnydley
playing the newest TARGET song to friends & family
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Re:UO Ducks-- 10 Years, 11 Months ago  
rcsnydley wrote:
He not only stains Oregon football and college football, but American football in general.

Either the powers that be in the Oregon football program make him go or they should go.

Ric

What's worse is the coach that recruited him, Mike Belotti, is now their Athletic Director. Think he has a problem today? Every true football fan, and all the sport's media, in American are calling for this kid's dismissal!!

Let's see if these high priced coaches and AD's earn their pay today! Should be real interesting!
BigBear
In-a -gadda-da-vida baby!!
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
“Among God's creatures two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes and all the shapes, in order not be separated from the man”
- Andre Segovia

The dude should be kicked off the team, and lose his scholarship, if OU has any hope of fixing this problem internally. Unfortunately, nobody in sports (of any kind) has enough guts to do the right thing anymore. It's all about the $$$ and nothing else matters. The only guy I have seen lately that is starting to get a bit tougher is NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Although I think Vick should be banned for life, I think Roger is trying to send the proper message to the players that this hip hop attitude is not going to cut it any more. I know that everyone calls sports a "Business" now, but I can't help but feel a little pissed off at these people that get that kind of money to play a freakin' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes your career is short, and yes you get injured, but you chose it, so live with it. If you are going to chose this life, then you should have a strict set of guidelines to live by(both on and off the field). If you step out of line, you're gone. Period! There are plenty of classy folks that would give their all to get the chance that these idiots waste....

Now Walter WAS THE MAN! I would really have to throw in Barry Sanders as well. Man do I wish that guy could have played on a decent team and stuck with it longer. No doubt in my mind that he would be the all-time leader instead of Emmit. Ok rant over.

Music Junkie
It's old but it's good........
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male music.junkie27 Location: Ventura, CA Birthday: 01/27
It's better to burn out than it is to rust...... (Neil Young)

Music Junkie wrote:

Now Walter WAS THE MAN! I would really have to throw in Barry Sanders as well. Man do I wish that guy could have played on a decent team and stuck with it longer. No doubt in my mind that he would be the all-time leader instead of Emmit. Ok rant over.

Agree. As a 49er fan I couldn't stand Emmit Smith (or any Cowboys for that matter). Sanders could have played another 4-5 seasons at top level and Smith would have been more famous for taking his helmet off almost every time after he scored.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Blount. I also think the Boise St. player (Hout) should receive a punishmnet as well since you don't taunt someone after beating them.

I remember my first guitar lesson with Neil when he sucker punched me. Later he visited me at the hospital and collected the lesson fee. Joke! (as if you didn't know that already).

P.S.: BigBear, I might become an OSU fan myself. I wasn't raised in Oregon so I don't have a built-in dislike for them. If anything I'm bitter at UO after spending so much $ on tuition for an education of dubious value.

P.P.S.: Newsflash: UO suspended Blount for the rest of the season! Justice!!
gingold

Last Edit: 2009/09/04 16:59 By .

gingold wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

Agree. As a 49er fan I couldn't stand Emmit Smith (or any Cowboys for that matter). Sanders could have played another 4-5 seasons at top level and Smith would have been more famous for taking his helmet off almost every time after he scored.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Blount. I also think the Boise St. player (Hout) should receive a punishmnet as well since you don't taunt someone after beating them.

I remember my first guitar lesson with Neil when he sucker punched me. Later he visited me at the hospital and collected the lesson fee. Joke! (as if you didn't know that already).

P.S.: BigBear, I might become an OSU fan myself. I wasn't raised in Oregon so I don't have a built-in dislike for them. If anything I'm bitter at UO after spending so much $ on tuition for an education of dubious value.

I found myself rooting for Boise State, though I should have been rooting for OU. I graduated from Fresno State and Boise is our new Nemesis..... Got hand it to them though. 65-2 at home since 1999. Best in the nation just above Oklahoma at 60-2.

Greg: Yes the Boise State player should, and probably will receive a punishment as well. I heard an interview with the Boise State coach this afternoon and he was not happy with his player either. He said something along the lines of "It takes two to tango, and my players should know better that to behave in that manner". Good for him in saying so. Class act!

49er's...... Oh man I hated the 9er's growing up. I respect the heck out of what they did in the 80's, but man they used to tick me off. Cowboy's were not my favorite either. I will stay clear of my chosen team, as they are the laughing stock of the NFL for the last 6 yrs (hint, hint). I think I will root for New Orleans this year. I would like to see Drew win a Superbowl. Another classy player.
Music Junkie
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Music Junkie wrote:

I will stay clear of my chosen team, as they are the laughing stock of the NFL for the last 6 yrs (hint, hint). I think I will root for New Orleans this year. I would like to see Drew win a Superbowl. Another classy player.

Hmm....Raiders, Bengals, Lions?
gingold

Last Edit: 2009/09/04 17:08 By .

gingold wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

I will stay clear of my chosen team, as they are the laughing stock of the NFL for the last 6 yrs (hint, hint). I think I will root for New Orleans this year. I would like to see Drew win a Superbowl. Another classy player.

Hmm....Raiders, Bengals, Lions?

Yeah, Raiders...... My dad was a fan back in the 70's and I grew up watching the old legends. Good stuff back then. I can honestly say though, that I have not been following them that much in the last four or five years. Until the Davis Monster leaves the team, things will NOT change. Pity really. Al Davis did so much for the NFL in the 60's but he has been a pest for the last 20yrs.....
Music Junkie
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

This may have been big news in the US but nothing heard in NZ, we have our own High School sport brawls, this the most recent one ended with some students from one school banned for 2 seasons and some students from the other school banned for 4 games !!

Chasplaya
This is a job for Captain Kiwi
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Real Men play real sport..get into real brawls........
mattwilliams
Chief TG
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123